Free background from VintageMadeForYou
CHALLENGE GUIDELINES
There must be lots of PINK
Please Link your card to your post NOT TO YOUR BLOG
Make sure you link back to Creations in Pink blog on your post
Please do not back link your entry, it will be deleted
Please turn of word verification so that we can leave a comment
Maximum of 3 entries with different cards



Friday 15 March 2019

Design Team Call

Creations in Pink Challenge are looking for a few creative individuals! 
Term will Start March 2019 but if your would like to start earlier that could be possible
All welcome you don't need experience of a Design Team but if you do then that is great too. 
We use Sponsors Digis. Which must be used by the Design Team. Then make a post stating you are entering the DT call and please submit your linky below:

Your role as DT includes:
- Commitment of minimum 6 months
- Create a 1 project or cards every month

   Blog your project
- Enter your project into challenges 
- Taking sharp clear photos of your projects
- Commenting  on entries this is done via allocated Number System. 



What you will receive:

-  Fun friendly atmosphere & new friends
-  badge

- Summer UK based break (appox 4 weeks)
- 4 weeks Christmas break


Successful applicants will be e-mailed  so please make sure a contact link is listed somewhere on your blog.

Don't forget our fortnightly challenge is on every other Tuesday


Please add your submissions below
THIS IS JUST FOR THE DESIGN TEAM CALL ONLY

2 comments:

MA-MI said...

Thanks for the warning, I did a mistake with linking my card. Can you remove my appliance to the DT? I just started a DT in January, and for now, is enough for me. Sorry ... maybe the next year!
Regards

Maja

MA-MI said...

I've tried again and I'was able to remove my entrance by myself ... before the button was death ... after 10 or more clicks I succeed.
Sorry for the inconvenience
Maja