Free background from VintageMadeForYou
CHALLENGE GUIDELINES
There must be lots of PINK
Please Link your card to your post NOT TO YOUR BLOG
Make sure you link back to Creations in Pink blog on your post
Please do not back link your entry, it will be deleted
Please turn of word verification so that we can leave a comment
Maximum of 3 entries with different cards



Monday 15 April 2019

Winner and Top 3 for Challenge # 8

First I would like to thank those 
who entered our challenge in March



Chosen by Random Org

is 

No. 7 Crea Astrid


You have won 3 Digital images from 
Oddball Art
Congratulations please
take your winner's badge for your blog

Please email me with the
Challenge Number, my email address is in the Sidebar

if you don't get in touch before the 13th May
your prize will be forfeite
d




Winners Badge





Now onto the Top 3

No. 14 Wendy F


No. 41 Crea Astrid

No. 44 - Bernedett


Congratulations Ladies Please take your Top 3 badge for your blog

Top 3 Badge





3 comments:

Crea Astrid said...

How nice that my one card has been selected by the Random and that my other card is in the Top 3. I'm going to email you right away.

Congratulations to other ladies too.

Hugs, Astrid.

Bernadet said...

What a big surprise that you have chosen my card into your top 3.
Congratulations to the other ladies

Wendy said...

Sorry just playing catch up... Thanks for picking my card in your top 3 :) Congrats to all x