Free background from VintageMadeForYou
CHALLENGE GUIDELINES
There must be lots of PINK
Please Link your card to your post NOT TO YOUR BLOG
Make sure you link back to Creations in Pink blog on your post
Please do not back link your entry, it will be deleted
Please turn of word verification so that we can leave a comment
Maximum of 3 entries with different cards



Wednesday 15 May 2019

Winner and Top 3 for Challenge # 9

First I would like to thank those 
who entered our challenge in May
we had 56 entries



Chosen by Random Org

is 

No. 59 Nicolette's Kaarten


You have won 3 Digital images from 
Sheepski Designs
Congratulations 
please
take your winner's badge for your blog

Please email me with the
Challenge Number, my email address is in the Sidebar

if you don't get in touch before the 13th Jun
your prize will be forfeite
d

Winners Badge
Now onto the Top 3


No. 25 - Carol Gill

No. 44 - Linda McEnery

No. 29 - Lisa J


Congratulations Ladies
Please take your Badge for your blog.

Top 3 Badge




5 comments:

Lisa J said...

Thank you so much for my Top 3 place! Congrats to the winner and other Top 3 spots too! I am wearing my badge. Thanks for a great challenge. Lisa J

crafty-stamper said...

Thank you for choosing my card in your Top 3 and congrats to the other ladies
Carol x

Nicolette said...

Wow how nice I won. Thank you.
I send an email.
Hugs, Nicolette

Kampin' Karen said...

Were there no winners chosen for Challenge #8 or did I miss something somewhere?

Linda Mc Enery said...

Oh Yay!! I am so pleased to be one of your Top 3! Thank you so much and congratulations to the other lucky winners!