Free background from VintageMadeForYou
CHALLENGE GUIDELINES
There must be lots of PINK
Please Link your card to your post NOT TO YOUR BLOG
Make sure you link back to Creations in Pink blog on your post
Please do not back link your entry, it will be deleted
Please turn of word verification so that we can leave a comment
Maximum of 3 entries with different cards



Thursday 16 November 2023

Winner and Top 3 for Challenge # 63

Apologies for the Challenge Winners are 

late something happened to my blog

and I couldn't get onto it. 

It is fine again. Thank Goodness


First I would like to Thank those who 

entered our Challenge for October/November

The Winner chosen by 

Random org

is 

No. 20 - Wilma 


You have won 3 Digital Stamps 
from Ching Chou Kuik
 
Congratulations Wilma

Please get in touch my email address is
in the Side Bar you have until the 28th November
to get your prize
 if not it will be forfeited




Now onto the Top 3
in no particular order


No. 10 - Nicolette



No. 5 - Liz Cavill












No. 24 - Gran Margaret











5 comments:

Freubelmina said...

I'm super happy that my card won, thanks!
I've sent an email!

congratulations to the other ladies 🥳

Liz said...

Thank you for choosing my card as one of the Top 3. Congratulations to the winner and the other Top 3. xx

Suze said...

Congrats to the winner and Top 3

Nicolette said...

Thanks for choosing my card.
Congrats to the other winners.
Nicolette

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for choosing my card as one of the top 3. Congratulations to the other winners.