Free background from VintageMadeForYou
CHALLENGE GUIDELINES
There must be lots of PINK
Please Link your card to your post NOT TO YOUR BLOG
Make sure you link back to Creations in Pink blog on your post
Please do not back link your entry, it will be deleted
Please turn of word verification so that we can leave a comment
Maximum of 3 entries with different cards



Sunday 15 May 2022

Winner and Top 3 for Challenge # 45

  First I would like to Thank those who 

entered our Challenge for February/March

Apologies for the the winners of Challenge # 43

The Winner chosen by 

Random org 

is  

No. 40 - Liz Cavill


Congratulations Liz

you have won £10 voucher
from 

Polkadoodles


Please get in touch my email address is
in the Side Bar
you have until the
23rd May
to get your prize if not it will be forfeited


Now onto the Top 3

No. 4 - Marjeta


No. 50 - Josje


No. 51 - Bernadet


Congratulations Ladies
Please take your Badge for your blog.

Top 3 Badge




4 comments:

Bernadet said...

What a big suprise that you choose my card into your top 3.
Thank you so much!
Congrats to the others too!!

Liz said...

I've just seen that I'm the winner. Thank you! I've sent you an email. Congratulations to the Top 3. xx

Suze said...

Congrats to the winner and Top 3

Marjeta said...

Thanks for choosing my card in the TOP 3 selection. Congratulation to the other winners.